Thursday 22 January 2015

PRAYER IS LIKE BREATHING

PRAYER is like breathing take a deep calming breath... you know we cannot live without breathing right, but lets get it right for 2015 let's breathe right with God :)



To receive salvation we must put our trust in God. To be protected under the name of Jesus we must build a relationship through prayer with our heavenly father. The father, the son and the Holy Spirit are ONE.  Psalm Chapter 7: Verse 1 states " O Lord my God, in you I put my trust; Save me from all those who persecute me;
And deliver me," 
 A relationship with God is even more crucial now that his second coming is closer than ever. To not fear his second coming, we must have a personal relationship with God.





 " In the Lord I put my trust; How can you say to my soul, "Flee as a bird to your mountain"?" 
Psalm Chapter 11: Verse: 1. Reminds us again to put our trust in God. When we have faith in God we have no fear for the challenges of life, but in order for our faith to be strong we must PRAY.
 I am also a victim of not praying enough. We feel especially low in spirit and self when life is not going the way we want or how we planned. This is the time we should pray more, when we face challenges and struggles. Easier said than done, I know.
 Prayer should be a daily conversation with God it should not only be when we feel like it or want something. Maybe we need to change the way we think about prayer, not as a chore but as conversation with our heavenly father. Check out Bobby Schuller on Hour of Power on TBN, his sermon inspired this blog post. His website is hourofpower.org/   

GET CLOSER TO JESUS SO YOU CAN BREATHE BETTER :)
HAPPY BREATHING!!!!>>>>>>>>>>



STAY BLESSED!!! Until my next post :)

 









 





 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment